Friday, February 1, 2013
- Early Warning System Can Help Keep Your Students On Track For Success!
From: Academic Affairs | Academic Advising Center
Let the Early Warning System (EWS) help keep your students on track for success this semester and point them in the right direction.The Early Warning System is ready for Spring...
- UTPA Mobile App
From: Information Technology | IT Help Desk
Download the UTPA Mobile App on your smartphone. It's available on the Apple App Store and Google Play for free.
- Faculty/Staff/Allumni Recreation Hours
From: Academic Affairs | Academic Advising
The Department of Health and Kinesiology would like to invite all Faculty to participate in UTPA''s Faculty/Staff/Allumni recretion hours for This Spring 2013 semester.!!PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE FOLLOWING...
- Upcoming ACT Residual and Q-THEA Exams
From: Student Affairs | Office of High School to University Programs and Testing Srv
- STEM Success Scholarships
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Graduate Studies
STEM Success Scholarships are available to Hispanic American graduate students who will be enrolling for the first time as a fulltime student in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)...
- Substitute Teacher Certification Course
From: Student Affairs | High School to University Services
Becoming a substitute teacher is a great way to enter the world of education without the commitment of earning a full-time teaching license. In fact, many teachers began their careers...
- UTPA, UTB show unity at RGV Higher Ed Day at Texas Capitol
- The University of Texas-Pan American and The University of Texas at Brownsville united at the Texas State rotunda Jan. 30 to garner support for a new university and medical school...