Monday, October 1, 2012
- Professional Development Opportunity for Faculty and Staff
From: Student Affairs | Office of Student Support Services
Session Title: Academic Advising for Maximum Student Persistence Part 1(3 hours) Description: Academic advising is an overlooked, yet critical aspect of student persistence. This session offers a comprehensive advising model designed...
- Applications Accepted for Employee Educational Benefit Program
From: Business Affairs | Human Resources
- It's so easy! Deadline is October 9th
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
Deadline to register for the November 6th Election
- 2012 UTPA Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
From: Business Affairs | Police Department
By federal law (the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act), institutions of higher learning are required to produce an annual security and fire safety report....
- Healthy Cooking 101
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
Our Healthy Cooking 101 series for the month of October features "Explosive Flavors with Herbs and Spices" Learn how to effectively use a variety of spices and hebs to create...
- TACC Training Webcast: Using Corral for Research Data Management
From: Information Technology | Faculty & Research Support
Using Corral for Research Data Management(Webcast)
Corral is the research data storage resource provided by TACC as part of the UT System Research Cyberinfrastructure initiative.
In this training, current and...
- UTPA invites public to Graduate School Information Session Series
- The Office of Graduate Studies at The University of Texas-Pan American will host a series of information sessions that highlight master's and doctoral degrees in each of the seven colleges...
- RGC High School emerges victorious in HESTEC SeaPerch Challenge
- The Rio Grande City High School A team blew the competition out of the water with its swift watercraft "Nautilus" Friday, Sept. 28 during the SeaPerch Challenge at The University...
- Job seekers get glimpse of opportunities at Career Expo
- Gabriel Escobedo, a junior majoring in computer engineering, said he appreciated the chance to get a look at his employment options when he attended the Career Expo Friday, Sept. 28...
- Voter Registration Drive
- 2012 is a Presidential Election Year in the United States. Are you registered? If you are not a registered voter, come by the Commons and we will help you get...