The knowledge you've gained from your education or professional experiences can take you further than you think. CLEP offers you the opportunity to earn college credit by earning qualifying scores on any of 33 CLEP examinations. CLEP helps you:
- Save time. Depending on your college's CLEP policy, a satisfactory score on each CLEP exam can earn you up to 12 credits.
- Save money. At $80, CLEP is a fraction of the tuition and fees for a college course.
- Plan ahead. Taking CLEP exams in the summer before freshman year can give you a jump start on your education.
- Accelerate. CLEP exams allow you to place into the right classes so you can avoid repeating material and move into more advanced classes sooner.
- Graduate on time. CLEP can help you complete your degree program if you're a few credits shy of graduation.
Click on link below for registration information and a list of courses you can get credit for through CLEP: