The Office for Student Involvement is currently seeking faculty and staff members to serve as family cluster facilitators for the LeaderShape Institute. This is an amazing experience and opportunity to interact with our students in an environment that focuses on leading with integrity, self-reflection, and purposeful living that will lead to the creation of a just, caring, and thriving world.
The dates for this year’s LeaderShape Institute are May 19-24, 2013. Please see the attached letter for more detailed information regarding the LeaderShape Institute, the role of the cluster facilitator, and time commitment required. A summary of responsibilities are listed below:
In addition to Family Cluster activities, you will also assist the Lead Facilitators in managing the week. Your specific responsibilities include:
· modeling leadership behavior and acting with integrity
· clarifying, summarizing, and sharing ideas
· guiding group discussion
· teaching selected segments of the curriculum
· establishing a climate conducive to learning
· challenging thinking and encouraging reflection and feedback
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Erica Lopez at (956) 665-2492 or email@example.com.