Provide technical and marketing assistance for the Office of Continuing Education (CE) including website updates, e-marketing, blogs, and social media.
- Design CE communications including flyers, e-blasts, e-newsletter etc.
- Manage Office CE’s Social Media marketing efforts such as blogs, twitter and Facebook
- Assist Office of CE in conducting email campaigns
- Research continuing education opportunities in the community and compile reports
- Assist Office of CE during events and CE presentations to the community
Graduate Student – Communication or Business Administration with marketing background preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design tools
- Experience working with webpages, and graphic design software
- Able to work well with diverse groups of people and have good communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
Email your resume to:
Office of Continuing Education
Please Note: Undergraduate students with some of the skills listed above may also apply.