8483-NEW: Student Union/University Center Request Form (USCHEDULE)
Posted for Student Affairs by on Dec, 21 2012
Share |

Effective: January 1, 2013

The Student Union will be managing reservations and event services for the University Center (this includes the Ballroom, Bronc, and Cenizo rooms).  All requests for tables, chairs and audio visual equipment will be submitted through USchedule on the Student Union/University Center Request Form.  We will review your request to determine if a Physical Plant work order is needed.

We look forward to providing you with excellent customer service.  For more information, please contact Patti Montemayor at the Student Union office at (956) 665-7989 or email