- You can earn the President's Volunteer Service Award!
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
UT Civic Service Awards UTPA Students, faculty, staff, and groups with the required amount of hours are eligible to receive the President’s Volunteer Service Award, a prestigious national honor offered in recognition of volunteer commitment. What is ...
- Join Us for Scholarsplash at Schlitterbahn SPI
From: University Advancement | University Marketing and Communications
- BDI Group: SBDC presents 2014 Crowdfunding Confrence
From: Business Affairs | Community Engagement
Edit bulletin content ...
- STEM Lecture Series: From Research Projects to Commercial Applications
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
The Office of Graduate Studies will be hosting our STEM Lecture Series, From Research Projects to Commercial Applications, on Thursday, September 18th from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the UTPA Ballroom. ...
- The Copyright & Patents 101 Online Workshop is Back!
From: Academic Affairs | Library
It’s back! "Copyright & Patents 101," the Library''s free online workshop series, starts in September! The Fall session, “Copyright and Fair Use,” starts on September 16. Find more information or register here: http://utpa.libguides.com/CAP