Friday, February 27, 2015
- Women's Leadership Panel!
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
In celebration of Women’s History Month; the Student Leadership Academy in conjunction with the University Program Board invite you to an evening of inspiration, leadership and networking. In the...
- SCULPTURE EXHIBIT “DUE SOUTH RELOADED”
- In the spirit of building bridges, the Texas Sculpture Group brings together the work of 20 internationally renowned members. Exhibit will be open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5...
- Journey Stories, a traveling exhibit from the Smithsonian Institution
- 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Journey Stories, a traveling exhibit from the Smithsonian Institution will be on display at in the Library Shary Room from February 17 - March 27, 2015 on Monday-Friday, 8 a.m....
- UTPA Women's Tennis vs. University of the Incarnate Word
- 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM Come support our UTPA Broncs as they face Incarnate Word!
- Homecoming Week: Boots and Bling Alumni Ball
- 06:30 PM - 11:00 PM It’s time to tip our hats and celebrate our final year as UT Pan American. Join us as we honor our 2015 Pillars of Success.
Date of Event: Friday, February 27,...
- Broncs Baseball vs. Lamar University
- 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM Come support the Broncs as they face Lamar University Big Red!
- VIVA EL BAJO! SOUTH TEXAS DOUBLE BASS FESTIVAL
- 07:30 PM - 08:30 PM This year we give a warm South Texas welcome to Joel Quarrington, our featured guest, and all the Double Bass artists joining us from all corners of the great state...