Thursday, March 7, 2013
- IT-Application and Computing Services Hours of Operation for Spring Break.
From: Information Technology | Application and Computing Services
The Application and Computing Services ASB Labs will be changing the hours of operation during the week of Spring Break. Starting March 11th-14th our hours will be from 8:00 am...
- Air Hockey Tournament
From: Student Affairs | Student Union
Air Hockey Tournament at the Student Union on March 7.
- 5th Annual PACE Ethics Conference April 2nd-5th, 2013
From: Academic Affairs | Biology
There is a 5th Annual PACE Ethics conference coming up on April 2nd -5th, 2013 at the UTPA Ballroom and we are encouraging all UTPA students that have data to submit an...
- FAFSA Priority Deadline: March 15
From: Student Affairs | Student Financial Services
The FAFSA priority deadline of March 15 is fast approaching!
If you have not done so already, we strongly encourage you to fill out your FAFSA soon. Applying is quick and...
- Rondel V. Davidson Lecture Series
- 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM Guest speaker this year will be Dr. Sterling Evans of the University of Oklahoma. His talk, "Nothing New about NAFTA: North American Connections in Historical Perspective," will address a variety...
- UTPA Wind Ensemble Band Concert
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM The Wind Ensemble of approximately 60 wind and percussion students is featured in standard and contemporary repertoire under the direction of Dr. Sal Torres.