Thursday, June 6, 2013
- Enrollment Cap Information Sessions
From: Academic Affairs | Academic Advising Center
Since the Fall of 2006, the State of Texas has enforced an Enrollment Cap policy for students attending public colleges and universities within the state. The enrollment cap or excess hours...
- Q-THEA Exam recently added
From: Student Affairs | Office of High School to University Programs and Testing Srv
Edit bulletin content ...
- UTPA Teaching Academy BootCamp: Operation Ignite
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
Are you a Teaching Assistant or a Graduate Student interested in teaching at the ...
- Fourth class day; official census date
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...
- Family Orientation
- 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Parents and family members are invited to attend a one-day orientation session. The topics addressed include transition to college, academic expectations, campus safety, financial aid and university resources.
There is no...