Friday, October 5, 2012
- SPIRIT WEEK T-SHIRTS
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
Spirit Shirts go on SALE Friday, October 5th! Sizes: Youth Small - Adult 3XL (while supplies last) LOCATIONUTPA Payments and CollectionsMonday - Thurday: 8am - 6pmFriday: 8am - ...
- NOW ACCEPTING SPRING 2013 TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM ADMISSION APPLICATIONS
From: Academic Affairs | College of Education Deans Office
Now accepting applications for:
TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM ...
- University Writing Center offers new services in critical thinking and reading
- Starting Oct. 8, the University Writing Center at The University of Texas-Pan American will expand its services to include one-on-one and small group tutoring in critical thinking and critical reading.
- UTPA tops all Texas schools, 3rd nationwide in awarding graduate degrees to Hispanics
- The University of Texas-Pan American's ranking as No. 1 of the top 25 colleges in Texas with Latinos earning master's degrees was noted in the most recent issue of Poder...
- Voter Registration Drive
- 2012 is a Presidential Election Year in the United States. Are you registered? If you are not a registered voter, come by the Commons and we will help you get...
- UTPA Spirit Week OFFICE DOOR DECORATING CONTEST
Deadline to enter is Monday, October 8th.
1)Each department can only decorate one door in their office (preferably the main entrance). Only the external surface of the door will be...
- Spirit Week T-Shirts on sale at Payments and Collections
- The shirts will be sold for $5 at Payments & Collections starting Friday October 5th and October 8th – 12th. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- Paint the Campus Green
- 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM Behind every Bronc there is a story of individual spirit, passion and determination. Paint the Campus Green is an invitation from the Office of Student Involvement for ALL Broncs to...
- Crawling with Monsters
- 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM A Multimedia Documentary on the crisis in Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon, Mexico and how it is affecting children. Do not miss this special tribute to the courage of our neighbors...