Monday, March 25, 2013
- Global Lens presents Amnesty a film from Albania
From: Student Affairs | Office of Enrollment Services
- Join us for the next Legal Spanish event!
From: Academic Affairs | Political Science
Edit bulletin content ...
- Scholarship Fundraiser: Las Vegas Social
From: Academic Affairs | Honors Studies Program
- The Office for Student Involvement presents documentary: Girl Rising
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
EDUCATE GIRLS, CHANGE THE WORLD Around the world, millions of girls face barriers to education. And, yet, when you educate a girl, you can break cycles of poverty in just...
- WRSC G-FIT: Mind / Body
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
The WRSC G-FIT: Mind/Body module teaches participants how to effectively instruct fun, safe, and effective mind/body classes such as yoga, pilates, and meditation. Class will be taught via lecture and...
- Fair Use & Copyright on Campus: What CAN You Do?
From: Academic Affairs | Library
Fair Use & Copyright on Campus: What CAN You ...
- Librarians, educators weigh in on health literacy at FESTIBA
- When panel moderator Ida Acuña Garza, executive director of the South Texas Literacy Coalition, asked the audience at Librarians and Educators Day March 22 at the 2013 Festival of International...
- UTPA trains fourth-grade students to educate families about diabetes
- Fourth-grade students at De Escandon Elementary School received some training from dinosaurs on how to educate their families about the risks associated with diabetes.
- Violin & Viola, Together!
- 08:00 PM - 10:00 PM The Marialice Shivers Endowed Chair and UTPA Visiting Assistant Professor of Violin Dr. Daniel Andai and UTPA Associate Professor of Viola Dr. Joel Pagan are joined by guest artists Carmelo...