Monday, July 2, 2012
- SU Cafe Temporary Closure - July 2 thru 5, 2012
From: Business Affairs | Auxiliary and Print Services
- Ballet Folklorico Summer Camp and Jarocho Workshop
From: Academic Affairs | Music and Dance
The Ballet Folklórico UT Pan American to host a folkloric dance camp and workshop in July. The dance camp will be held July 10-13, for students ages 8-17, from 9:30 am to 12 noon,...
- Student Union Cafe closed July 2-5
From: Student Affairs | Office of the Dean of Students and Associate VP
- Lozano featured in national report highlighting immigrant patent holders
- Dr. Karen Lozano, the Julia Beecherl Endowed professor of mechanical engineering at The University of Texas-Pan American, has become sort of a celebrity throughout the Rio Grande Valley and the...
- Pair of donations give PASP students a shot in the arm
- Since she launched her first Ashley Pediatrics clinic in 2003, Dr. Sarojini Bose, a highly successful local pediatrician, had not taken a single vacation in seven years.
- Last day to drop courses or withdraw from the University through the Office of the Registrar