Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- BDI Group: SBDC presents Legal Issues for Small Businesses
From: Business Affairs | Community Engagement
“Legal Issues for Small Businesses”This workshop will discuss business structures, legal documents, intellectual property rights, legal hiring/firing practices
- Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday!
From: Student Affairs | Student Union
Come on out on Tuesday, Feb. 12 from 11:30 am - 1 pm on the Quad!
- Kick-Off to Legal Spanish Series
From: Academic Affairs | Political Science
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE KICK-OFF EVENT OF THEMOOC (Massive Open Online Course) SeriesLegal SpanishThis presentation is sponsored by CSBS, the Pre-Law Society, the Political Science Association, and COLTHonorable Ernest...
- Meet the SGA Candidates for 2013-2014 from 12-1 pm on Tuesday, Feb. 12
From: Student Affairs | Student Involvement
Come and meet the candidates seeking office in the Student Government Association for the 2013-2014 academic year on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 12:00-1:00 p.m. at the Student Union. For...
- Undergraduate Research Workshop, Feb 15
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
Writing Academic Research, From Proposal to PaperAcademic research involves a number of different forms of written work. The purpose of this workshop is to review the various writing forms that...
- New opera tells a UTPA trumpeter's tale of struggles and dreams
- Not many 22-year-old college students' lives become the inspiration for an opera.
But the story of David Moreno, a one-time undocumented immigrant who became a top student, a premier trumpeter,...
- Korean teachers visit UTPA
- Gahyun Sung and Hana Na, both English teachers in South Korea, got a peek into how American educators teach their children and how faculty at The University of Texas-Pan American...
- Last day to change to noncredit