Friday, August 10, 2012
- Valley Fit 2012
From: Student Affairs | Wellness and Recreational Sports
1st Annual Valley Fit fitness conference to be held at the UTPA Wellness & Recreational Sports Complex. Instructors, Personal Trainers, and Wellness Coaches from across the RGV will come together to offer a...
- Announcement of Archer Center Graduate Program in Public Policy
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning
The Archer Center Summer 2013 Graduate Program in Public Policy The Archer Center Graduate Program in Public Policy was established by The University of Texas System as a way...
- Student Employment Procedures
From: Student Affairs | Career Services
The Office of Career Services uses an online system that enables students and alumni to easily register their profile information, upload resumes and cover letters, sign up for career events/workshops,...
- New OIP director selected
- The Office of Student Engagement and Experiential Learning at The University of Texas-Pan American has selected Dr. Sandra Hansmann, associate professor in the Department of Rehabilitation, as the new faculty...
- New Student Orientation (Entering Freshman)
- This two-day session is the beginning of New Student Orientation for entering freshman students. They must reserve a seat online through their ASSIST account and must pay the orientation fee...