Friday, February 1, 2013
- UTPA Mobile App
From: Information Technology | IT Help Desk
Download the UTPA Mobile App on your smartphone. It's available on the Apple App Store and Google Play for free.
- Upcoming ACT Residual and Q-THEA Exams
From: Student Affairs | High School to University Programs and Testing Services
- STEM Success Scholarships
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
STEM Success Scholarships are available to Hispanic American graduate students who will be enrolling for the first time as a fulltime student in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)...
- Substitute Teacher Certification Course
From: Student Affairs | High School to University Services
Becoming a substitute teacher is a great way to enter the world of education without the commitment of earning a full-time teaching license. In fact, many teachers began their careers...
- Undergraduate Research Workshop, Feb 1
From: Academic Affairs | English
Introduction to Academic Research and Finding a Faculty MentorFriday, February 1, 1:30-2:30pm
- UTPA, UTB show unity at RGV Higher Ed Day at Texas Capitol
- The University of Texas-Pan American and The University of Texas at Brownsville united at the Texas State rotunda Jan. 30 to garner support for a new university and medical school...