Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- Enhance your Communication Skills!
From: Student Affairs | Dean of Students
Hosted by: Student Leadership Academy
When: Thursday, October 23 2014, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Location: SU Palmetto
Want to communicate better? Communication helps us better understand people and/or situations....
- UTPA-OCISO Security Bulletins for October 2014
From: Business Affairs | Privacy and Security
Since the last notice, the most significant security bulletins are from the following software publishers. All the bulletins have an update that can eliminate the known vulnerability.
- Environmental Studies Symposium
From: Academic Affairs | Sociology and Anthropology
UTPA Environmental Studies Symposium Thurs, Oct 30th UTPA Ballroom * 3 – 7 p.m. Student, faculty & community presentations Displays, Films, Food https://www.facebook.com/events/1486121931657783/ ...
- Free Dinner & A Movie
From: Business Affairs | Office of the VP for Business Affairs
Edit bulletin content ...
- Invitation to Day of the Dead festivities at the Library and Mexican American Studies
From: Academic Affairs | Library
- SPRING 2015 TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM ADMISSION APPLICATIONS
From: Academic Affairs | College of Education Deans Office
Now accepting applications for:
TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAM ...
- Formatting your Thesis/Dissertation Workshop
From: Academic Affairs | Office of Academic Affairs Graduate Studies
- Mental Health Awareness
From: Student Affairs | Counseling Center
Would you like to know how mentally healthy you are? If you could benefit from professional help? Counseling and Psychological Services will be hosting a tabling event this...
- ART AGAINST VIOLENCE
- Juried student art show open to all students. All mediums accepted. This project seeks to raise awareness on Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking. Exhibit will be open Monday through...
- Early Voting
- 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Come and be one of the first to vote! Don't miss out!
7 a.m.-7 p.m.
10 a.m.-3 p.m.