Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Strategies for Academic Success Session: Got an Essay Assignment? Here's Help!
From: Academic Affairs | University College Deans Office
Want to do better in your classes? Join us for our next Strategies for Academic Success Session "Got an Essay Assignment? Here''s Help!." This session provides strategies and tips for...
- Join "Food for Fines" in celebration of National Library Week
From: Academic Affairs | Library
- Journey Stories, a traveling exhibit from the Smithsonian Institution
- 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Journey Stories, a traveling exhibit from the Smithsonian Institution will be on display at in the Library Shary Room from February 17 - March 27, 2015 on Monday-Friday, 8 a.m....
- PATRICIA FABRE
- Paintings by visiting artist from Puebla, Mexico; exhibit sponsored by the Mexican Consulate in McAllen, TX. Exhibit will be open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Journey Stories Speaker Series
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM "Songs About Travel" will be the topic of a presentation by Dr. Andres Amado, ethnomusicologist in the Department of Music and Dance at UTPA. On Tuesdays he hosts "VSO Luncheon,"...
- UTPA SYMPHONIC BAND CONCERT
- 07:30 PM - 08:30 PM The Symphonic Band gathers musical talents of students from across the campus. The band is conducted by Dr. Saul Torres.